A Lesson in Time


WARNING - a fucking novel and a novel fucking
Thank you to the people that did this to me. You know who you are. I still can't believe that I did what I did - and held out that long.
4:50 pm
Spread-eagled, spread out: spread open in all senses. I let you two tie me to the bed with the red rope like errant children 'playing' with the babysitter in an alternate, sensory world. Clover clamps stretch already sore and bruised nipples from a scene a few days ago; the chain acts as a gag to a mouthy, squirming girl. She's been tickling me, but he thinks it's time to stop the bouncing... a bit of string over the headboard, a few weights, and a chain later and bouncing is out of the question.
I hear the distinctive buzz. There's two of them. Hitachis. One mini, one regular sized.
"She should be home from work soon... I bet she'd LOVE to walk in on this little number. Think we can string her out until then?"
"Wait... you mean I have to wait to cum until she comes home?"
"You're done after one?"
"No.... I'm multi.... but I thought that's what you meant?"
"Now that you mention it, yes. You're not going to cum until she gets home. Should be at 5:15 or so."
5 pm
An explosion of sensations. More weights, more touches, more caresses, more tickling. More. Just... more. The large hitachi is a wave, the small one an explosion of feeling. She's working on the waves now and I'm fighting. Fighting to stay here... it's not that much longer.
Except he's bringing the small hitachi and tangling it into the cord tension. The clamps are on a spasming rhythm that I'm not allowed to have.
5:05pm
He brought in an ice tray. A short reprieve for a struggling girl; the ice is a familiar sting amplified by time and the summer heat. She joins him in creating an ice ecstasy away from the vibrations.
He takes off one of the clamps and I'm in absolute agony. No, please, no, don't put that back on! Please!
"So, are you going to hold all that weight on one nipple?"
Nope. That's what my mouth is for.
5:10
She'll be home soon. Really soon. They've ramped it up; both clamps may be gone, but that freed up the small hitachi. She's doing her damnedest to insert the large hitachi inside of me. So tight, it's painful. I can't... move, I can't..... The ice in his hands steals my breath away.
5:20
She's... not back. Not yet. The large hitachi didn't fit, so they've brought the ice down to bounce above the hitachis vibrating on my entrance, above my clit. I really have no idea who is where now. Eyes wide shut to the overload. I....
I.... will.... not.....
I will not cum. I will fight this.
He brings out the punch and regular daggers.
5:30
A break; a reprieve. I had to beg for them to stop for a short time because theyalmost broke me. She checks her phone; there's a message.
"I thought you guys knew I got out of work at 5:30? I'll be home soon."
Oh, fuck. Fuck you all and the horses you rode in on. May you be damned. Or myself for forgetting when she gets home. Or someone. Or something. I really can't remember anything about now but the fight.
5:35
She's mastered the fingering technique by now for me and I'm having one hell of a time not succumbing. They both gang up on my breasts, but she uses teeth. Fuck, ouch, goddamn.... wait a minute. Pain. Use the pain to your advantage to forget what's going on between your legs.
"May I please have pain?"
"Oh, I have an idea. Do you want to be a zebra? I can give the insides of your thighs stripes and make you squirm"
Anything to keep me from orgasms. Anything. Bring on that fucking cane made from the window shade adjuster. She's going to keep working that little hitachi, the little fucker. That goddamn little pinpointed fucker.
5:45
The stripes are even too much for me by now. Warmed up, no place to go but into pain, and I can only take one good snap across the inside of both of my thighs.
And still the buzzing goes on. This time, she's inserted the smaller one into me.
5:55
They've figured out my secret. I HAVE to work harder than ever now. They know that insertion and laughing is torture because it hits just the right spot in a rhythm. Leaving a vibrating /thing/ in me doesn't do much - but the motion of deep to shallow and back again? She'd better open that thrice cursed door soon. So help me.
They found the second large hitachi? Three in a row on up and I'm fighting the bonds. I'm crunched up as much as I can. I'm pulling and pulling and...
I have to... I have to beg once more for a break. A short reprieve. Something. Pain? I'll take the tubing paddle of evil under my breasts. On my thighs. Yes, anything to keep me here and sane. Soon, help me, soon.
6:00
She walks into the door. I swear, I've been holding back so long that I don't know if I can let anything come forth. My fear, my deepest worry right now is if I ask her and I'm not allowed anything. If I have to wait even longer. Or can't if she says 'yes' and I disappoint.
But, this time, they attack with vigor that means business. This time I don't have to ask for a break. I don't have to hold the worst of everything in.
I can escape. I can let everything... everything go. My body shyness and sensitivity that sometimes I'm not the body that I feel like I should be. I can let go of the past and some hurt, some damage. I can be a bit reckless this time. I can orgasm in front of three people. ON CUE. Hot damn.
She says to let go, and I do.
She says to hold on, and I stop one in the middle of attempting to peak. Just in time. I wait for her command. I wait. I beg. I plead. I groan and squirm; pump my hips and ask for the hitachi deeper.
She tells me when to make them hard and good or when to let them come small and in a row. A few that roll I can't help. I beg harder the next time.
6:20
15 orgasms later under their count and I'm a mass on the bed.
I think I might have learned something... if I can conceive to think at all. Timeliness? I might have to spend more attention on it in the future. There's no telling what important things some people are waiting on you for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Copyright © 2011 Diary of Sublimation |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net