Black, tight, and oh, so fun

So, after all the attention to wardrobe, hectic mental functioning and frantic prep work for everything in the world... (and a $700 hospital bill from the stair incident)...

I have a corset! Based on suggestions from a few people over on our favorite fetish friendly website, I wandered my happy behind over to Timeless Trends and picked out a corset to attempt to re-train on waist curvature. Unfortunately I may have picked out a size too big because it's a touch big around the rib area (although I did attempt to lace in myself - which might be a big factor) but I can reduce my waist by about 4" with the style I ended up with. I have 45 days to figure out if it's the right size - so if anyone wants to poke, prod, and generally annoy me at the birthday bash, I'm hoping to wear it with the hobble skirt then. If I can find the time to actually sew the skirt. And find a cinching garter belt, 'cause the corset doesn't quite cinch the rest of the area that I'd need beaten into shape. Hm.

Anywho! Picture!



Now, the one I WANT eventually... if I can afford it... is an overbust in a rust-brown. Someday! Maybe when I'm not a student that can only afford ramen noodles now that I get to pay off the medical people. Hm.

1 comments:

Panda's property said...

Omg, I love it! So cool! ^_^

Post a Comment

 
Home | Copyright © 2011 Diary of Sublimation |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net